Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-03 Origin: Site
Many children's playgrounds have elastic trampolines, do you know? Trampoline is not just a recreational facility; trampoline exercise has great benefits to children's physical exercise!
1. Exercise can increase children height. Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of the various organ systems of the child's body and make the child healthy. At the same time, trampoline exercise plays a mechanical stimulus to the bones. Therefore, it can promote the acceleration of bone growth and increase the height of the child.
2. Trampoline exercise can exercise children's limbs and increase muscle strength. A series of conditioned reflex training on the trampoline enables young children to establish contact in the brain center through these tactile stimulation and muscle training, which can make young children's movements sensitive and muscles developed.
3. Trampoline exercise can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, speed up blood circulation, strengthen metabolism, develop myocardium, and strengthen contractility. During the children's trampoline exercise, the function of the respiratory organs is enhanced, which has a good effect on preventing common diseases of the respiratory tract.
4. Trampoline exercise can increase the child's gastrointestinal motility, increase gastrointestinal digestion, increase appetite, complete nutrient absorption, and make the child develop better. Children with anorexia need to exercise more.
5. Trampoline exercise can promote the development of the nervous system. Various tricks on the trampoline can make children gradually form and develop differentiated, purposeful, and coordinated movements from disorderly movements, which are good adjustments to the nervous system.
6. Trampoline exercise can prevent diseases. As we all know, when children are doing trampoline exercise outdoors, they are also being bathed in sunlight, air and water, and can gradually withstand the stimulation of changes in the external environment. The skin and respiratory mucous membranes are constantly being exercised to enhance their tolerance.
7. Trampoline exercise can improve children's attention to learning. Every time after participating in sports activities, the children's attention will be more concentrated when studying, and their academic performance will also improve.