Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-13 Origin:Site
Rubber floor mat is very useful for many families. It can not only keep warm but also decorate the ground. But how is the rubber floor mat constructed? What are the precautions?
The ground must have a good drainage system. The surface of the ground is a flat cement ground or a concrete ground. Before laying the rubber safety mat, the site should be cleaned without any sand or other debris, and it mustn’t be wet or have accumulated water.
Laying rubber mat:
1. Use white wool thread to draw parallel lines during construction, and then lay a safety mat along the line edge.
2. The glue is evenly applied at four corners of rubber mat, and the rubber mat that needs to be connected with another one is glued at the middle of the edge, and the pieces are connected, laid along the laying area. If the site is the irregular ground, rubber mat can be cut with a utility knife before laying.
Maintenance of rubber floor mats:
1. Before installing the floor mat, you should first understand the weather conditions, and try not to install it in rainy or wet weather to prevent the effect to the mat glue or the deformation of the mat.
2. To avoid heavy pressure for a long time. We should prevent severe mechanical shock and friction from weakening the elasticity and deformation of the ground mat.
3. Try to avoid sharp and corrosive items from coming into contact with the floor.
4. General stains can be washed with detergent.
5. The rubber mat is suitable for land use and should not be soaked in water for a long time. If it is soaked for a long time, there will be deformations such as turning up the edge and bulging. Sometimes it is restored to the normal shape after the water has completely evaporated.