Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-22 Origin:Site
Most children's slides use plastic slides or plastic parts, and the materials used for these parts are engineering plastics.
The main characteristics of engineering plastics are:
(1) Compared with general plastics, it has excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, excellent mechanical properties in a wide temperature range, and is suitable for use as a structural material;
(2) Good corrosion resistance, less affected by environment, and good durability;
(3) Compared with metal materials, it is easy to process, has high production efficiency, and can simplify procedures and save costs;
(4) Good dimensional stability and electrical insulation;
(5) Light weight, high specific strength, and outstanding friction reduction and wear resistance.
The Rotational Moulding process is a thermoplastic hollow molding method. In the whole process of the rotational molding process, compared with the traditional blow molding and injection molding process, it has the following advantages:
1. Cost advantage: In the Rotational Molding process, only the strength of the frame is required to support the weight of the material, the mold and the frame itself to prevent the closing force of the material from leaking; In addition, it is hardly affected by any external force, so it has the advantages of convenient machining, short cycle and low cost.
2. Quality advantage: During the whole production process of rotational molding products, due to the absence of internal stress, the product quality and structure are more stable.
3. Flexible and changeable advantages: The rotational molding process is easy to manufacture, so it is especially suitable for the production of new varieties and small batches in the development of new products.
4. Advantages of personalized design: The products in the rotational molding process are very easy to change colors, and can be hollow (seamless without welding), and can achieve the effect of patterns, wood, stone and metal on the surface treatment of the product. Meet the personalized needs of consumers in modern society.