Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-07 Origin:Site
1. Before the daily opening, check the slides and water treatment equipment of children's water-operated equipment to see if there are any sharp edges, sharp corners and water leakage in the water equipment and slides. Whether the water treatment equipment is operating normally, and the supply of lubricating water and slide pool is guaranteed.
2. Regularly check and tighten the loose joints.
3. For the bearing members, the stress concentration should be checked regularly, and the structure should be cracked or bent to be replaced in time.
4. Regularly check the quality of the pool surface of the amusement pool, and find those cracking, missing blocks, falling off, etc. should be repaired in time.
5. The pool with underwater lights should regularly check whether the insulation level of the underwater lights meets the requirements.
6. Children's water-skiing equipment and slides should be covered with plastic cloth or coarse cloth during non-use to prevent aging, fading, cracks, etc. of the ultraviolet radiation; the cracked slide grooves should be repaired in time, replaced if necessary, and the slide interface uneven. If there are inverting the boss or leaking water, they should be dealt in time.
7. The metal frame changing paint layer should be checked for fading during non-use. If it is peeled or peeled off, it should be touch-painted (or sprayed).
8. Regularly carry out safety inspection and maintenance of the whole park by year, season, month, and holiday and before the peak season. Including slides play pools, lighting systems, and water preparation, the entire amusement system meets the requirements.